I am doing green! I love this.
Such a gorgeous inspiration board! I love the idea of green as the main color for a wedding! It is so refreshing, vibrant, and fun! Great post :) XOXO
how refreshing and lively
Great inspiration board! I especially love the dress and the cake!
I am totally in love with this inspiration board!
I have and will forever love green, no matter the trend! That dress is amazing--where is it from?
How fresh - it looks great for a spring or early summer wedding. At least, that's what I think when I look at these pictures!
love Love LOVE the green! our colors are the bright green with chocolate brown!
I am doing green! I love this.
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous inspiration board! I love the idea of green as the main color for a wedding! It is so refreshing, vibrant, and fun! Great post :) XOXO
ReplyDeletehow refreshing and lively
ReplyDeleteGreat inspiration board! I especially love the dress and the cake!
ReplyDeleteI am totally in love with this inspiration board!
ReplyDeleteI have and will forever love green, no matter the trend! That dress is amazing--where is it from?
ReplyDeleteHow fresh - it looks great for a spring or early summer wedding. At least, that's what I think when I look at these pictures!
ReplyDeletelove Love LOVE the green! our colors are the bright green with chocolate brown!
ReplyDelete