Ooooh, she's wearing the Fern gown by Melissa Sweet! Almost bought it myself. If I'd seen it on her before I bought the one I have, I'd have probably gone with Fern. She's beautiful!
This is one beautiful wedding, and a gorgeous wedding party!
wow..love those green bridesmaid dresses...
Her dress is GORGEOUS!!! What a lovely wedding :)
Wow I love the bridesmaid dresses! So regal!
Oh, I love the little M&M decorations! And they are one gorgeous couple!
Ooooh, she's wearing the Fern gown by Melissa Sweet! Almost bought it myself. If I'd seen it on her before I bought the one I have, I'd have probably gone with Fern. She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis is one beautiful wedding, and a gorgeous wedding party!
ReplyDeletewow..love those green bridesmaid dresses...
ReplyDeleteHer dress is GORGEOUS!!! What a lovely wedding :)
ReplyDeleteWow I love the bridesmaid dresses! So regal!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love the little M&M decorations! And they are one gorgeous couple!
ReplyDelete