Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Etsy Find: Ring Pillow, Ring Smillow

I'm not really big on ring pillows because I'm not sure what to do with them after, and since I have two ring bearers, I'll end up with two ring pillows that I will have to find a place for after the wedding. Well after much browsing through the internet I found the answer to the problem! I went on Esty.com (Esty is home to millions of handmade vendors. I love Esty) and found ring bowls by Palomas Nest! wooohooo! Here is a picture:

After the ceremony, the cord can be tied into a little bow, and the bowl can hold jewelry, momentos or other treasures.*We ordered two of them and had them engraved. Here is what ours say:

Bowl one: It's always better when we're together
February 1, 2007 (the day we started dating) T hearts A

Bowl two: We share the same Soul
August 30, 2008 A hearts T

Yes, we are huge Jack Johnson Fans, hence why we used his song quotes for our bowls!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin