Thursday, January 8, 2009

Celebrity Engagement: Eva Marcille + Lance Gross

America's Next Top Model Season 3 winner Eva Marcille (formerly Eva Pigford) is engaged to her boyfriend Lance Gross.

Surrounded by family and friends, the actor, 24, got down on bended knee and popped the question to his House of Payne costar, also 24, on Christmas Eve with a 3-carat Pave Cartier ring.

"I cried. It was totally unexpected. I'm still in shock," Marcille told Essence. "I could not even sleep because I was afraid that I might wake up from the most beautiful dream ever.

The pair met on the set of the Tyler Perry television series, but Marcille first spotted her fiance at an audition two yearsago.

"I'm proud to call Lance mine because I was in love with him before we ever met," she gushed to Essence. "He's my dream guy."

And the feeling is mutual. "I knew the day I laid eyes on her because I just got that feeling," Gross echoed. "She took full control of my heart, and is the only woman that has ever made me feel that way, that’s how I knew she was special."

{Source}

1 comment:

The Pissed Off Bride said...

Hmmm. didn't know they were engaged.

So sweet. They sound very in love.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin