Sunday, March 15, 2009

Engagement Shoot: Leslee + Benny

Photography: Skye Blu Photography


Photographer's Snippet:
Leslee & Benny will be married this Summer in Hawaii and I'm SO lucky to have ben asked to join them as they say their I do's... Until then, we had a couple of engagements lined up: engagement photographs in downtown LA and an engagement party in the OC. Once we return from Hawaii in July, we'll celebrate again in LA with a reception for the Los Angeles crowd... These two know how to party.
Together we explored downtown; hitting the Artist District, Union Station, and a fire escape within a friend of theirs' loft.
I'm proud to say that despite clenched teeth and white knuckles I climbed that fire escape ready to get the shot. anything for the photograph :)
hee hee. we had fun !

1 comment:

riya said...

very nice..... i would like to share my blog with you <a href="http://www.mysticalmomentsindiacom.blogspot.com/>Indian wedding planners</a>

Blog Widget by LinkWithin