Sunday, April 5, 2009

Celebrity Engagement: Harrison Ford Proposes to Calista Flockhart

Harrison Ford and girlfriend Calista Flockhart are engaged to be married, sources close to the couple confirm exclusively to PEOPLE.

Ford, 66, surprised Flockhart, 44, with an engagement ring on Valentine's Day weekend while the two were away on a family vacation with son Liam.

Reps for the couple did not return calls.

The couple has been together for seven and a half years. No wedding date has been set yet. {Source: People}

2 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Love them together and was very happy when I heard this! :) I too have been dating my bf for 7 1/2 years, but I'm still waiting :)

love said...

I like them together. I don't see too many reports of them in the media together, which is probably one reason why they have lasted this long. Congrats to them. And Nicole, don't worry girl good things come to those who wait;) I've been with my fiancee since I was 16 and I'm 22 now and newly engaged, so I waited a while too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin